Tours & Tastings
There are several ways you can experience our brewery and craft brews. A visit to our Tap Room where you can purchase beer on tap and to go is the most popular. However, for those who are looking to tour our facility and try some of our popular offerings in a more intimate setting, we offer guided tours and tastings.
Tours depart from The Green Room, located at the entrance of our Tap Room.
Each tour consists of a two part tasting lead by a Nantahala Brewing Tour Guide, a guided tour of our craft brewery and barrel-aging cellar.
$15 per person (includes a flight of up to six of our beers and a branded pint glass.)
Tour times vary based on the season and are limited to 20 guests per tour.
Friday: 1 pm, 2:30 pm
Tour tickets can be purchased at our Tap Room during normal business hours or in advance online.
Tastings are included with each tour. Up to eight different beers are selected from our Year Around Flagships, Dam Release™ Seasonals, Big Water™ High Gravitys, Mad Zymology™ Pilot Brews and Trail Magic Ale™ releases. Selections are made based on availability and change daily.
Need to Know
1) Tour tickets SHOULD BE PURCHASED AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE. Walk-ups will only be admited if the tour time has advance ticketed guests scheduled for the tour AND space is available. (Tour times that do not book at least one day in advance are cancelled.) We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance online or at our Taproom.
2) We suggest arriving a minimum of ten minutes prior to the tour time. Quests arriving late will not be admitted.
3) Each tour is limited to 20 guests per tour. No exceptions. We highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance. Tickets may be purchased in advance at our Tap Room or online.
4) Guests deemed to be intoxicated upon arrival will not be admitted to the tour and will not be offered a refund.
5) All guests MUST be at least 21 years of age to participate. No underage guests or pets are allowed on our tours. (Under age guests and pets on a leash ARE ALLOWED in our Tap Room)